Saturday, March 29, 2008

alrite man. more than 4 months of updates.

roughly in pt form first.

-failed my TP twice. SHIT. =(
-got 2 understudy !!
-ORD DATE NEARER !!

ha, actually thats is alot more to type, but i kind of lazy!! HAHA~

anyway recently was not bad ba. except for sales, i can believe that my sales actually dropped that much. kind of sianz. but still.. work wit joy. anyway i been offered a job from mine current manager, they will be hiring me as sales ex, well.. it might not be a ver high post, but this will be a ver gd step stone for me. at least i will be able to learn wat a sale ex job scope and from there, i might be able to upgrade mine own status. mayb pay increment ? my time after my ORD is cfm packed. planned for alot stuff. like studying PT for mayb sales and marketing. still thinkin of wat to upgrade for.

haiz, hope this job i will get a nice pay, from sheng exprience, sale ex should get abt 1.6k-1.8k includes of CPF. and if i able to get 1.6-1.7 i will be damn happy le. HA ! i will cfm WORK HARD !! but than, back to square one, i dunno MR Goh how he will offer me, gona go thru a talk with him first... most probably next month, DUH !!

anyway today working at SUNTEC was not bad. walk ard with ter, as usual. LOL~ chat with nana at MSN in the morning. than fone chat durin evening time when she have a break after her losing of 17dollars from MJ, ha!! than play and fool ard with matherine, cass and eug. i think time passes damn fast. and finally we able to close one sale by MATHERINE, thats was cool. the crowds this time rd aint as potential as in the past. DAMN difficult to close. DUH. i dunno wat wrongs man. and the crowds grp oso not correct. DAMN SIANZ. but lucky quite a few of CAIS ard, make me awake~ HAHAHA !!

they have a "surprise" celeb for me today. however the BAO TOH KIA MISS NINA HONG have already told me in the morning. i still decided to act dumb~ HAHA, and i managed to fool everyone, well, NINA hong blame me when i disclosed that SHE TOLD ME =X, HAHAHHAHA~

my BEST came down as well, after her dinner with dunno guy( but attached) ha~ and NANA came down when she heard tt i pay for her LOSS of $17 ! hahaha.. but she nv t0ok my $ la, i noe she kiddin oso, ALL GT XIN !! THANKS ! and we have a dinner nearby BUGIS, till 12am. and cass's dad kept calling her for returning. i think she is on her rebellion period, late home. =X HAHA! anyway, when we abt to leave, WE SAW MR GOH AND MONICA !! omg. thats how qiao its is !! ha, and intro me a korean gal, who is still single. HAHAA~ all thanks to MR Goh, =). but im single as well... MUHAAH~

okie man, tml morning gona makan wit my family~ perhaps a breakfast of dim sum ? dunno yet man. see how, but i LOVE FAMILY GATHERING~ =)

i still miss JY.. how than i realise, after today, i still.. think of her.

they asked me this question, " if there is 3 gers, X, Y, Z, JY. who will u choose to go out with?"

i chosen " JY! " with second thoughts.

and firmly.. HA !

ENOUGH FOR DREAMING ! U CHOSE HER, DOESNT MEAN SHE WISH TO GO OUT WITH YA !!

nite =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Thu Apr 17, 05:52:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home