Saturday, August 18, 2007

hello ! everythings was cool. gt my pays for my 2 jobs.. no more leong period at least for this month. :)

workin at Bukit PJ last weekend, not bad, ZERO sales. ha ! but the ppl there really nice !! and going back camp is damn fast.. go town oso fast !! haha.. overall not bad ba.. rain come over to find me for lunch, supposing xy oso coming, but she met her dad for movie and she forget to inform rain. in d end, she tot xy gt come and juz appear infront of me. -.-" SHOCK of my life. ha, anyway slack or so-call-eat-snake session with her at MOS burger, she eat onli. i really no wei kou to eat. tink have stomach flu ba. vomit, lao sai, no wei kou. solid.

during the weekday at camp was sooo xiong. have 2 duty that week. really ver tired. luckily enrick mc for 2 days. make my life better ha ! hmm.. i still gt 9months and duno how many days !! HAHA !! =D

this weekend at compass pt. sold one. and BINGO. hit the target. and next weekend will be taking OFF from dennis, most probably sat ba. gona SHOP~ =D hmm.. overall everthing was quite smooth nowadays. pls dun gib me any up and down pls~

oh ya gona tranfer sheng the $ later !! juz now have a short meet up wit li as well. she juz pour her xing shi, well.. first time see her like tt.. i guess she really met the right one le ba. haha.. and she going for SIA interview !! which mean.. can help me buy thing from overseas liao !! COOL !! =D AHHAH ~ sound damn bad la, but she already say OKIE liao ! HAHAHAHHAH BEST LA LI !!

go bath le. ciaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home