Saturday, June 30, 2007

Alright man, this week was cool ! ha, basically i have my open office cse again, but diff prog. this time rd, was sooo diff. the last cse i had, time flies damn fast.. i think basically its bcos of some source i guess. but this time rd, dun have ! time passed damn S-L-O-W !! but i learn things as well =)

well, wed nite went to AMK hub look for shuli, my shopping kaikis =), ver happy to see u attached. and i mean it =) ha ! we had dinner at pepper lunch, cos she WANTED to eat salmon from there, so.. ha, yah im easy-going man, anyway have a nice convasation with her during the dinner. its damn cool, after tt went to find my stuff. but in d end, she bought her stuff. HA !! and she always like to shppping wit me, duno y, mayb i juz find thing tt i think is nice when i enter a ger shop, and she will like e stuff. duh. but for heel, we have totally different views ! haha, tts tested and proved !! Duh~ thanks li !! i feel much more better abt ur nagging man ! and when u gona intro ur sch xiao mei mei for me ? HAHA !!

thur went to town to get my top from FCUK, gt discount~ cool. and went down to AMK Hub again for my shirt. met Sheng, my cousin who dunwan go home tt early, and looking for tank top as well. but hub dun have la, WEAK ! went bishan, found, but cannot try and quite exp oso, he scare waste $ ~ HA !! anyway im damn tired tt day !! really tired !! cabby home ~ woot.

fri went to watch TRANSFORMER. alrite guys, this movie is damn nice ! haha.. MUST CATCH !! we have 20 pcs of nuggets from MAC, and we realised tt its not enough, and i went out to purhase another 20pcs. HA !! my dinner was tt with a HOT choc from Starbucks. well, LIDO is damn cool !! they allow outside foods on the same level to bring foods in =) went to CP for the midnite shopping, saw a few ex-KK staffs, ha, those newbie nv see me b4, but they find it weird when i actually know they products quite well, and one ger asked me,"u work b4 KK ar ?" i replied, " ya, but im noob la =)" ha~ than another Kk staff, peimin actually said, "he work damn long last time de la, top promoter sommore." make me BLUSHED. -.-" i think tt time top was ZX ma, im juz workin for the pay onli. HA~

sat went workin at great world, supposing meeting Ed for dinner, she going back aust soon, but she acc her family tonite, well i understand well man, so i replied her, juz go acc ur family, we can always meet up the next time u came back, which might be half a yr later. HA ~ and I SAW HER infront of me. DUH !! damn qiao la !! she dun recognised me at all, duh, anyway set another time to meet her up again next week i guess.

went dinner with Han & co. the jap resturant tt sheng recommands. not bad, just tt abit disappointed when quite a few dishes of foods actually sold out. DAMN ! went to ICON bar, a thai bar with han they all, open a bottle. and i think i drink alot. i actually used tt to boost my courage, and msged someone. DUH !! and im happy la, at least a reply is there. thanks. i been down for days since tt days. and i actually used retail therpy to make myself feel better. OHYA, i bought a shoe as well from converse. DUH ! i guess i juz spend too much. but i feel better after tt, REALLY !! =)

tml i need to wake up damn early to pick up somthing, and off to work again at great wall again. next week will be short days for me as well, COS !! my mum coming back man ! took 2 days of leave to acc her. and most probably will give her a superb dinner ! =D mayb i cook ? or mayb eat out. haven really decides.

gona take my bath, and slep. NITE !!

I FEEL GOOD LA !! *SMILE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home