Wednesday, March 21, 2007

TIRED !!!!! ah, this week was soooo tired !! and its onli WED now !! days passes more and more slow. DAMN.

This 2 weeks aint a gd days for me. bad starts to fall on me. i do belief in karma. well, i always asked myself did i do anything wrong.. SQ ask me to fight for posting out. im a clerk, yet i demands for more. No doubt that human are selfish, we nv ask for little, do we? mayb onli when we on diets. HA ! Out of sudden, i feel like having a space of my own, listens to my ipod, views of scene. but can i ?

fri and sat i will be damn busy and i doubt i will have enough slep. hope i can hold on, stronger..

BD cuming, but moods was not there. i was thinking to work on tt day which i'll definitly scold by sumone. ha. but.. really no where to celeb, and sumhow i dun believe in bd wishes. it nv helps.. never.. everytime i juz close my eyes and my mind was blank ! ha ! for the sake of wishing onli.

recently i felt lost. the feeling on off. feel like going out for a walk, mayb buy a tee to rewards myself, but think of my probs, hold back my plans. =

do i really have soooooo much of prob ? damn, problematic ?!

wana thanks to those ppls tt show concerns/loves on me. thou im in such a state, but u peeps nv leave me alone, SMILE.

time back to camp, damn waiting for my dad. DADDY~~~~~~``

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home