Sunday, March 11, 2007

0300am, juz came back home ! ha, went to meet li, sina and her sis von ? forget how to spell, ha ! anyway went down all e way to east coast way from MOS to meet this three devils after my work. well, its great to meet up wit frenz when i gt time. ITS SUNDAY?! y im not in camp, HA, took a half day off tml due to my ADV thoery test tml morning. YESH MORNING, and i now still not sleeping ! i scare cannot wake up sia. HAHAH !!

hmm, overall e supper was great, alot things to tok abt. guys, ger,r/s ha, and link to alot NO LINKS things out-of-nowhere. HAHA! this week is a relax week ! haha, no duty, no workin on weekdays !! =D wee. i can have my healthy lifestyle finally. jogging, basketball, early slep ! =D mayb one of e day will go out for dinner.. still deciding.. aiyo, wana watch 300 leh.. anyone wana watch?! HAHA !! =X ring me pls. =D

k ba, gona slep liao.. my nose bleed again. CIAO !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home