Saturday, October 28, 2006

I never forget abt this blog but i juz cant make myself to update.. mayb i dunwan type things tat i dun like ba.. ha.. blog supposing to be update things tt is sweet and memorable ( my views la ).

Yah, this 2 months ( almost la !! ) happened quite a lot things.. but i pleased tt i had clear some of my stuffs.. like clearing my ipod $$ to my cousin. Finaly feel relieved when clear my debt.. but of cos ended up my pocket a hole. sianz.. i dun like when im poor, cant do alot thing.. and i hate borrow $ esp from frenz.. -.-"

Started to stay at home as much as i could.. luckily my com was fix after spendin for $180 on it. DAMN. than can online at least to kill boredness.. started to stop night life as need to spend alot on there and here in e midnight. hai !! went to find for parttime but kana rejected alot of things.. due to my green "IC".

Went to vivo city alone on this mon before collecting my com at Simlim sq. WAS SOOO HUGE ~ but alot ppl say walk until leg ache.. i walk okie wat.. quite alot thing to shop ba.. and i tried a few jeans.. but not my type. ha ! and saw few shirts, was damn nice.. and e price was damn "swee" oso.. haha..

Heard from guoliang tt zx is doing fine, and tai got mail him a letter and they no more having quarreling le. hmm.. for him.. i think im fine oso. but i dun tink e bond will be there anymore.. at least for zx i still will miss him, but for him.. he is totally out of my mind, no idea and dun ask y. Mayb he may think tt i xiang bu kai, but tt doesnt apply on everyone. everyone will react in different way.. dun expect ppl to think similar wit him. what i can say, i still will say hi wit him on street but dun expect more.. im not those will pick on whu and whu de la.. if u think u noe me for such long, u should know my charater and stop those craps on ur multipy. Until now i can swear tt i nv do any lj taichi on my frenz. =) my words.

hmmm.. until now my jeans still not ready for collection sia.. knn ~ sooooo long liao.. almost 2 months.. FCUK ! i miss it !!! haha.. ah jun's jean oso still there.. he gona fuck me abt it.. HA ! =X recently went shopping, really dun have a mood to shop.. even go far east still can go wrong floor.. gosh !! its nv happen b4 lo.. was damn paisei wit my cousin. HA ! but tt oso prove tt i really seldom went town le..

heard from roy tt he had chicken pox ! haha.. rest well ba !! and REM DUN EAT EGGS !! =X

hai, if i gt money.. now i already went to ktv wit gl liao.. really miss singing !!!! now sat nite at home.. i think it will be a long period tt i will be staying at home till i fouind my parttime job.. sianz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home