Saturday, July 01, 2006

woot, when was my last updates ? i cant really rem.. LOL~ anyway was having sum time now to update ba.. will be a short updates i "guess"

hmmm, NS's life.. wasn't as nice as i think.. lol !! esp when im in amour unit.. its xiong is on top 3.. top 1 is commado, top 2 is guards, third is amour. LOL~ siben jialat.. anyway.. i going to end my PTP phrase and will be stepping to BMT, but most probably i will be out of course. cos i was found allegy to grass, which will most probably exclude for outfield.. a amour unit where will wan ppl to exclude for outfield trainning.. so... i was waiting for my letter to cum. DUH! hope my letter faster cum.. than i can post out.. 8-5 better !! LOL~ so tt i can learn my driving oso.. HOPE LA !! BO PI !! hmm.. and i was told by e MO tt i allegy wit their medicine.. so i cant take their medicine !! , i was told to go out see doc when i book out.. sianz.. need to que so long to see e doc.. waste my weekend sia.. anyway i try to balance myself when i book out.. meet my frenz.. spend time wit my family.. and settle all my neccesssary stuff.. haiz ~~ time r so PACKED !! damn..

anyway my most relax time was my admin time at nite.. tok on fone wit my frenz.. haha.. mostly only tok to 1 person la.. =X but happy enough.. =D

going to bath liao.. juz back from a pub wit gl and co. watchin soccer Eng Vs Por. not bad la.. turn out draw.. but pen i nv see.. cos i go off liao.. =)

k ciaoz !!!

0124am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home