Tuesday, May 23, 2006

abt time for my work at Raffle City.. woot ~ its kinda boring there but time passes ver fast.. altot e pays is lower and e working hrs is longer and i HAVE TO DO ALOT OF SHIT there. But overall still ok la.. time really pass ver fast each day.. nearer and nearer to my nlisting. HAHA ~

over e weekend wun be workin i guess.. have sum plans wit my asrians. and thur will be celebing mel bd.. woot. luckily im still able to attend his bd.. haha.. arbo i go enlisting liao, cfm lesser chances man !! hmm.. on e last week of my civilians i will be still workin.. LOL !! workin for a road show at Tamp, CS. will be there for 1 week ba.. until june 8, juz 1 day b4 my enlisting.. HEE !! abit siao rite.. but bo bian.. i gt alot plans waiting for me.. and NS will tie mi down.. i need to work to ensure tt my followings months wun eat shit, MUHAHA. at least have to wait until BMT than can work sia.. SIANZ ~ tt was 4months later !! DAMN !!

well, im contented wit my life now, hee. as long as dun let me poor can le !! HAHA !! but i dun tink i will poor oso.. knn, i work for so mani day.. i still gt saving lo.. think i dai bei ? spend every $ on clothing or makan ? HEEEEEEEEEEEE!! k la, gotta end.. see at nite gt online anot than update ba.. recently seldom online lo... dun feel like chattin. -.-" dunno y either.

ciaoz.

1223pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home