Monday, April 17, 2006


1week++ nv cum update liao.. haha.. juz ended my 1 week working at J8 for complete solution. hmm.. should say tt e place sales was damn gd. and my days passed fast ! haha.. suddenly recalled back, im already in e last days of e road show.. its my new road show ba.. but turns out pretty cool... HEE !!

ohya, i saw e purple colour ger when im in genting at J8 on sat !! LOL !! issit fate ? roy say its kinda rare lo.. should go ask for her no. or watever.. lol~ but i shy la, so din approach oso.. heee.. hmm.. and sun i went back home early cos i sold ALL E SOLUTIONS~ hee.. until no more stock.. my boss bo bian ask mi go home early.. SONG.

and this week.. hmm gt sum planning liao.. tml or wed go visit roy at chinatown + find my bling bling stuff. thur went for my skin appointment. fri went shopping wit roy ( mayb gt koh and other asrians). sat go ah bee's chalet.. help out him wit e stuff.. Sun still empty sia.. if can, i wish to work on sun, haha.. see how ba ~ =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home