Thursday, February 23, 2006

yoz. 10 days of "LOST" did anyone missed me ? haha.. even u does, i oso dunno unless u tell me =x haha.. hmmm well, i was damn busy !! my life was damn packed. cos i left wit abt 1 month to Grad. 2 paper exams. but i heard from my teacher tt i will be kana bar of one paper exam.. im damn despressed. but he told mi try to cum every lesson and do e practical, he might "changed" his mind ? sound threaten, but no choice. do ask wat he say. becos of his 8am lesson on tue, i din slep at all on monday, juz to attend his lesson !! its kinda insane la, but i have no choice.. than straight after sch hrs, becum my final yr proj. start filming until ard 10pm. -.-" so almost whole day was burned.

this week is e critical week, 2 mini proj, 1 major proj, plus 2 class tests. WOOT !! im STRESSED OUT ! loads of thing appeared... but after next week will be kinda relax liao.. Ohya, tml han having his operation at TTSH, will be going there straight after my test. woot.. than if gt time, go town pick up my jeans and go back Houg mall to do e simi NS survey. but most probably i will be canceling e survey, seem like wasting my time.

i saw my jacket online !! now than i noe i can purhase it online !! WEE !! thru adidas online store !! haha.. im damn happy !! i wana save e money go buy liao.. mayb need to use my cousin credits, but will pay him full amount la ~ =p dunwan own own liao ~ scared.

today i received 2 sms sia, i stunned. first msg from raysheng, he celebing his 21st bd on pasir ris, and second from qiming at cine, guess wat? BOTH AT E SAME DATE. summore i noe tt day still gt zx's de chalet, but i tink he haven send e intivation. jialat sia. all clash in 1 day. AND I LEFT VER LITTLE $$ !! hai.. march going genting.. jialat la !! HELPS ~~~

0030am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home