Tuesday, January 17, 2006

wee~ 1 week time have gone, din really update my stuff ! hurhur. well, was great la, meeting ard wit my peeps was cool ! =p

hmm, will be workin at Marina Sq for e weekend. so when u see mi there, dun be shy to step forward to say hi ! ( terms and condition apply, e.g chiobu? ) =X haha. Juz back from JB, acc kl and nono to there. than pump oil liao jiu cum back le. when browsing ard friendster, saw sumthing tt i shouldnt see. -.-" but anyway its cool to see her attached. haha.. i must admit tt i do have sum feeling on her, but i din do any action on it.. cos i think she dun haf e same feelin as i do i tink. -.-"

" U think, I think, Who confirm ?" lOL~ tt e phrase ed taught me. anyway juz feel tt she dun have feelin on mi ba. she is a real gd catch la, i gib my bless to her another half. =)

hmm, recently im damn broke ! haha.. my plans for stuff was delay becos of my delay pays !! argh. i shouldnt be yeaning for broke now if e pay was given to me accordin !! damn company..! haiz.. where is my complete job sia~ i miss it !! now work back KK, siben sianz.. long hr + pay little. lucky CNY cuming, but i dun tink Angbao $ will be tt much oso LOL~

time for sum gaming ! ciaoz.

2320pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home