Monday, December 05, 2005

ahem, time for updating.. well, currently my connection to my msn and friendster like down. hurhur, dunno wat happen.. shall reboot my com after updating. oh, im damn tired now !! Juz back from games of bball at sengkeng wit peter & co. 5v5 which mean full court !! gosh, im damn tiring !! run down & up non-stop. but at least i noe a gd thing, my rashes seem like going down le. Din appear for abt days, ever since i ate tt medicine.. haha.. but juz now after e sport gt cum out abit, lucky ver fast back to normal ~ woot !

hmm, my family facing a prob now ~ LOL~ actually not a prob la.. juz tt my maid have gone back to her country for 2 weeks of holidays.. and therefore my mum & dad each have to take 1 week of leaves to take care my 2 sisters... haha.. quite cool so far.. i been told to stay at home as i can.. hmm, baby-sitter !!

hmm.. after planning my time, i realised tt i gt alot thing to do at e late dec. gathering, working, christmas dinner etc.. haha.. quite busy ya ~ but i love tt way, busy can keep my mind off those necessary matters. time for sleping.. i been suffering 4days of bad headache. reason unknown cos im not e doc. =X lights off. shit, my bloody msn and fiendster still loading !!! *WTF*

2343pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home