Wednesday, November 30, 2005

well, when shopping today. Its wasnt my usual plan, cos in e first place my rashes out break so din attend e sch. Was thinking of going out for a walk onli.. turns out went out wit my cousin again.. haha ! but i shall say tt today is a ver ver fruitful day !! I gt my sunglasses , my e-jeans and lastly I MET ED !! gosh, in e first place i dunno issit she so i rang her up, she told mi she is in town. LOL~ but to be frank, i was oso thinking tt if i didnt seen her today, will she contact mi say tt she is back ? hmm, i really dunno.. sigh ! anyway she changed her image, short hair. haha.. still as pretty as usual la.. =)

anyway, i finally BOUGHT my jean. haha.. after 5yrs of waiting.. finally, i own one.. altot its quite exp la.. but i really like it alot.. actually i was pending in e dressing room, cos e jean dun turn out as godly as i think after trying. LOL~ but i made up my final plan, BUY ! =x

went dinner on e new wisma food court, my cousin said e place was cool, so i went there have a look out, hmmm.. not bad e place.. but e food, so-so.. esp e fried prawn mee which my cousin said was nice, turned out okok nia~ haha ~ i guess he is kinda disappointed. cos he say on TV, IT LOOK NICE. =X lastly, e "masturba" *error spelling* taste NICE !! =D~

happen to see olivia in e control station, not much changes from her except for her tanned skin ? hee, anyway today went to town was cool !! cos i finaly found e sun glasses i wan !! my cousin took e same spec wit mi too. haha.

FRUITFUL DAY !

2257pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home