Sunday, November 13, 2005

hello. im back for my MIA, im not going to abonden my blogg ~ haha.. sound weird? anyway juz back from work. from hougang ---> woodland ---> bukit batok. =) tts my transports for e going onli.. cuming back ofcos is another way rd. dun be a dumb ass. X_X

anyway workin there is kinda fun ! haha.. my spec shop gt a babe? hmm.. same age as mi.. hahaha.. but no chance liao, she have a 4yr r/s wit her bf, and still counting.. =P anyway she is kinda serious in time? but when there is no customer.. she like a little ger yearning for sweets. LOL~ anyway she is cool la. =) and e manager, CHRIS. he is damn gd guy !! haha.. this thing onli he noe, i noe. secrets between us onli.. =X sound gay hur. and e foods there taste so-so.. -.-" caused mi to lao sai for e 2 days.. siben sad. happen to meet my cousin for a short meet up at CP, was ended early due to my stomachache LOL~

on ya, friday went out wit han & co. finally met han's gf, haha.. and tt day is chin birthday !! ( actually is thur, but onli fri everyone free so.... ) anyway i went down bugis damn early juz for e booking. BUT !! swensen dun allow BOOKING !! damn. so i stand there waiting for e tables.. seats for 7, its SOOO DIFFICULT. almost everyone que behind mi gt their seats and have their dinner, except mi waiting for e gangs and ofcos e tables too. after dinner went to play pool, im kinda funny.. e game always goes tt my opponent will lead mi alot balls, than i shot them all down in 1 or 2 shots.. and win e game.. LOL~ and e always winner han, keep losing like hell. HAHA~ so weird. anyway e day was gd except of my bad headache.

thur went town for my punch card and meet up wit kev, way & dz. went all e way to katong for DOTA, dz bring us to a so-call "resturant" e food damn nice !! and cheap !! and serving alot !! hahaha... its my first time rushing in town and spend soooo little time @ town oso. GD DAY ~

im waiting for my sexy black ipod video ~

2312pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home