Friday, November 25, 2005

hmm, one week of sch reopen feelings. actually abit cross feelings.. feel disappointed, lost, happy, gathering. haha..

disappointed - get back my results, C & D. c for multi media , d for ali course. i kinda shocked when i get D for his sub. Cos i noe wat was going on, i pass up my works (altot sum r late), teach my classmates when their lost, do my proj almost alone (due to my partner keep absenting) and i finsihed it. Altot i was late quite a few time, skip e lessons sumtime oso. but im not lost in e sub. i dun derserve this grade. and i tink e teacher kinda not fair. I gt a few classmate poor attendents than mi, din pass up job sheet. stilll can get B or C. instead i took a D ? HAHA, fair ? im sick of it liao.

lost - sum of e sub kinda sianz.. alot theory work.. but i guess time will make this prob narrow down !

happy - woot, see my classmates all ard in class after a month holiday is cool ! dz silm down abit. sum ppl in my class owned new things like PSP, haha.. anyway kevin and co. went my hse twice in a shot. for gathering and some talks. quite cool..

gathering - refer up =X

anyway, i was down wit sore throat + flu + joint pain. hurhur.. i guess its uncle frank tt drink ? cos he told mi to becareful tt i might get sore throat. and it DID !! happen so fast, within 6hrs lo.. haha.. damn.. i guess im juz unlucky !! tml will be workin for one day, e manager told mi i can work 2 days, than she told another boy not workin. hmm, kinda bad ya ? might as well each took one day to work ! hee. fair and square. cos i noe e another boy oso wana sum income. =)

im pending of selling away my baby milo tee. hmm.. gib mi sum more time. =x

17.45pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home