Wednesday, December 07, 2005

savage garden - truly madly deeply.

morning's ray was freaking deadly. damn pain while sleping sia.. anyway woke up becos of my breadfast. LOL~ hmm.. went to my dining table and im kinda shocked ! whole table of foods. duh.. summore sitting down makan onli my da mei and my mum. I cant imagine if i nv woke up, can they finish foods ? haha.. anyway i ate e most la.. cos seem like they r all full. hmm.. lesson starts on 1pm.. damn slack on thur ~ hee.. but during nite time might be doing my proj outside wit my peeps. Hope everything turn out smoothly..

Yesterday my classmates was damn rich ~ lol.. total 4 ppl bought WOW @ $79 (World Of Warcarft) and still counting.. actually looking at e effects, really nice e game but after second thoughts of my timetable.. i dun even have time for sleping liao, still play MMORPG cfm die. Summore need to pay server every month, abt $23/-. EXP AR ~~ haha..

hmm i picked up my new spec le.. well.. my mum say its damn common compare to my old spec. LOL~ well, my theme for e spec were neat, clean cut and look "si wen"... =X and e best part is my dad sponsor mi $100 !! damn~ i tot he will gib mi 50 onli.. HAHA !! anyway he was COOL, cook everyday and i can onli say tt e foods he bought were damn fresh , esp e fishes. But his soup i dun dare drink... =D~

hmm time for a warm bath before going to sch... first time updates my bloggy in morning time kinda weird.

1134am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home