Sunday, December 11, 2005

hmm, roy is waiting for mi for cs. gotta be fast updating this shit.

okie, im damn pissed today. i come across this guy, a manager of a XX spec shop. he think he noe mi alot where we onli noe each other less than 20hrs. He keep asuming things on mi, as i say in my past entry tt im kinda gd in term of workin can joke ard those type. but he keep saying non-stop and summore he said mine "most deadly weakness" my face. so wat its rough and wit pimples? U aint better than mi, mayb u think urs r better than mi.. but b4 saying other, look at urself in e mirror first. Im damn pissed of him, i din say out on him cos in a workin environment its not correct to shoot back a manager, esp when my position dun allow mi to do so. I kept quiet all e way, tts my way of handing things. he talk to mi, i reply. i dunno using this way will show my EQ low or high, but at least i think tt e suitable way for mi at tt moments. more or less e place sale was damn sucks. i expected it.

fug it, spolit my day.

2225pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home