Tuesday, February 14, 2006

first of all, HAPPY V.DAY !! =)

haha, i have no fate to celeb wit any lady ard. But i do celeb wit my classmate Bee, dz and dz's frenz CH. haha.. we had a MJ session at dz hse. result: bee win 22, me win 19 ~ hee.. dz and ch both lose.. its kinda rare for dz to lose.. mayb he no moral or luck ba. anyway meet up wit bee at town for collecting my jeans BUT I MIXED UP E DATE !! damn. its NEXT monday. not this monday. oh well, juz blame myself for e carelessness. have our dinner @ town than head to dz hse liao. on e way to take e bus, saw so mani cais ~ haha.. but almost all attached de.. =p btw, orchard aint crowded at all, i guess more and more couple choose to celeb in else where cos orchard is bored. =X took e last bus home ~ wee.. was intended to take cab.. but since gt last bus.. y not !? save $ !! hee.. oh ya, my complete is back !! YAY!!! which mean my income will increase !! which mean i can clear my "debt" + buy things i like !! WEEE !! went back to e adidas shop at pan pacific plaza.. its still there !! no one buying sia.. i wonder y. its sooo nice !! anyway i will buy it if i gt extra !!

this few days were all abt MJ, damn.. dunno y alot ppl keep jio MJ, but i dun play wit outsider, cfm tio chop de. im still learning, there r more for me to learn. altot tio chop can learn thing oso, but lose to outsider i buay song. HAHA !! =x esp those gu yi jio me play MJ de wit motive. better watch out =)

hmm.. time for me to koon. ah bee still at dz hse.. he no bus go home. ahha.. i wonder he slep liao anot or toking cock wit dz HAHA ~ =X LIGHTS OFF !

0325am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home