Sunday, March 19, 2006

was back early from work today.. long hrs of standing kills mi lot. ofcos in condition of my illness oso.. was damn sick now.. flu stop, cough cum back.. cough stop, flu back.. -.-" non-stop sia.. was damn irrating.

saw a ger workin there, was thinking wana go forward for her num. anot.. but after thinking of my prob.. i finally realised tt 1 of reason of im still single. I cant possible to take care a gf.. yah physcial i can take care ofcos.. but i mean is financial part.. i work every weekend.. enough for my daily expenses, bills.. everyone tot tt i work every weekend i will be loaded. but i dun tink im. yah mayb i can buy sum tees or watever when im shopping.. but tink twice in it, do i buy everytime when i shop ? not i nv seen thing i like, but i cant afford for e extra. haiz. and if i gt gf, worst. yah, if she is understanding than its is okie.. but ger always like their bf to pamper them.. and i cant. if i pamper them, i might ended up need to borrow from loan shark. LOL. kiddin =) and i wun be having time to accompany her during e weekend, cos usually im workin.. ya, after work can meet rite.. mayb one or two time can.. but after couple of time, she will find faults on it. and a quarrel is unavoidable. its difficult la.. everytime i saw a women im interested.. i cant pluck my courage to take their no. cos i dunwan my gf to suffer.. mayb not in future time.. but now.. she cfm will suffer. cos she have to give in to mi alot. and i dun like it. confused huh ? haha.. i oso tink so..

more or less, i will be in army in next few months. can she wait ? its not easy leh. HAHA. tts why i everytime say... if my buddy interested wit e same ger im fond. i will gib up. altot its stupid, happiness r suppose to be grab ! cos i hope tt he will gib her thing tt i cant gib her.. if i cant gib her my full-est.. i will choose to gib up. silly huh.. wat to do. tt my charater.. at least now is my view la.. but this view i will changed when time pass. i promised. cos i cfm will success, and i noe i will.. but will be a path filled wit stones.

and now my family so mani prob.. already make mi see sum scene of my future will be, i wun to be like tt.. dunwan !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home