Saturday, September 02, 2006

One month flew fast. Alot things happen within it. im too tired to type all out 1 by 1.. well, juz try my luck, type watever things in my brain now. =)

- well, was OOC again. This time is my driving course. i was told to be E9L9 which cannot be in e course. ( min. requires PES C or above only )

- was back to Amour camp and was told be be clerk temp. But nothing for me to do.. everyday was like living meaningless.

- my gift for her was send back. reason: Num not correct. which mean address is wrong i guess. i dunno.. and i dunwan to ask oso.. no pt.. more or less.. she attached le.. yah.. still can be frenz rite.. but she was like soooo attached-mode-on which replied to other guy like ai-mind-ai-mind attitude like tt ( mayb onli for me OR mayb i too sensitive. LOL ) watever. heck.. but not easy to put down.. i guess.. btw, i wore e gift le. keep it to myself ba.. my bless to her.

- was told by COMPLETE tt i wun be workin back.. Reasons: they dunwan NSF. fine than.. which mean i need to find another temp job for my weekends.

- decided took my Class 3 license outside.

- bought myself a pair of shoe and my mum sponsor half !! great =D

- recently took alot of CABS !! DAMN !! WASTED ALOT MONEY !! FUG !!

- com cock-up. tt y nv update my blog oso. and worst. MSN CANNOT USE SUMMORE. FUG UP !!

- decided to sold my 7610 for extra cash.

- TRIM MY HAIR !! finally gt lenght can trim liao lo.. waiting for e hair longer than can style liao !! =D

- alter my jeans which i all along wana go but dun have determination to go.. finally settled today wit JJ. 2 weeks i will pick it up.. byebye jeans... =(

- stayed at home alot !! even my parents was so curious to see me at home most of e time despite my camp is at Lim Chu Kang ( FUG UP PLACE !! )

- and ya.. i still miss her.. but as a frenz ofcos HAHA !!

0214

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home