Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday. supposing i should be in camp now + lying on my bed slep. but took a half day off on mon to sent my mum to scotland. well, my mood was messy. i dunno y i blog either, seems like gt alot stuff to pour yet, chooses not to.

Seems like this yr aint a gd yr for me. haha. whu sat RATs will be gd in this yr. i play wat lose wat sia. losing records is 100%. damn. recently im down wit illness. man, im damn weak. usually its ver hard for me to down wit illness. had 2 days MC resting. 38.5degree. woo. e MO was gd, he gib me 2 days MC to rest at home. =)

but was down wit rashes again after my blurness that i ate a medicine tt im allegy. had 2 jabs in e nite and afternoon of fri. but dun seems help on my conditions. and i actually agreed to play MJ wit zx , gl and ss. duh. ofcos im e big loser. sianz. and gl send me to CGH A&E for another jab ard 5am. duh, owned him alot. can see that he is damn tired. e doctor was kind of funny. haha. he actualy ask me to stay for 1hr and to inspect whether my rashes had gone anot. i told him directly can dunwan anot. Haha.. than he ask me to be careful on e bike, cos the jab he gave me is ver strong. and he onli use half of bottle. and e jab was DAMN PAIN. fcuk ! haha.

meet up wit roy and slip on sat for dinner at J8, Sercet recipe. not bad ! standard cfm better than else where sercet recipe. LOL~ and thruout the dinner, roy and slip din really tok. all e while is me toking, cre8 topic duh. luckily after dinner, they getting better liao.. slip still gt jio roy go smoke. and roy teach him where can park free one. HAHA =D hope things will getting better,

on well. sun i woke up by my mum and acc her to eat $10 prawn mee at arab street. okie, its damn exp and i dun feel like it worth e price.. but than, since mum wan i shld acc her than. must funny part is my da mei, shan wana treat mummy haha. took out $20 from her ang bao.. wanted to treat me as well.. for me why not. duh.. but when i pay for the mee, ended up i pay for the mee lo. LOL ~ damn kana fake by my sis. =( 3th anut joined in e lunch and sent us back home despite e heavy rain. =) reached home and took a nap till 7pm. woo.

well. tml going back camp liao. sianz. nite peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home