Thursday, June 14, 2007

cool man.

suddenly tot of my belove blog, which i thinking tt i have neglected it for quite long.

juz came back from movie session with my cousin, sheng. kind of cool when i carrying a 1.8K LV bag. HA ! i will own tt some day man. woo ~ fantasic 4 not bad la. but the infront ppl + the aircon make the whole thing downgraded. ha ! ohya was on open office cse for thur and fri at ard tg pagar area, kind of cool. dun need stay in camp is gd enough ! =)

ohya the open office cse was damn bored, luckily thing is can surf net and jiayu smses ~ pass most of my time with it, thanks ger =) ha, jiayu is a ger tt i noe thru workin. din really tok at all during workin, but gt her msn thru frenz and starts to contact. ver cool ger, ha and lame as well =X overall nice ger la..

hmm.. wasnt really keen on shopping recently, dunno y.. GSS and yet i din really saw anything tt caught my eyes, damn. weird !!

changed a new job. like the environment. i think sales still suit me. altot i love my previous F&B staffs.. but i guess sales was my blood, ha quoted by sheng.

okie, tml will be going for my cse as well.. than evening will be pickup my da mei, shan for her bd celeb. gona as her request to a jap resturant for dinner and later on buy her a book tt she long to have =) somemmore she wana go orchard, okie la. for her age, i think is time let her see see wat town look like.

well, sat morning will be joining sheng to swim, i guess i need to tan as well. and work @ 12pm.

k la, gona slep now.. slept for 3hrs last nite onli. all thanks to kohwee's bd celeb. photos will update soon ! =D

CHEERS !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home