Monday, September 10, 2007

i guess im really damn tired. everytime wana updates my blog, i will rather slep. LOL. im getting old i guess. energy all strain out !

alrite, last blog i did mentioned tt my sir din give me off rite. i applied leave on this monday, to my surprise, he actually tear it off. LOL~ and told eug and me took OFF instead. tts was cool. =) but NOT everytime la. duh. anyway sum up for my week was i did 2 duty for the sake of $, but VERY tired. everything was quite quiet, which is gd i guess. and fri is a half day working day.. went for the formation family day. playing the tele-match, aim for the first. Can see everyone was really putting their heart on the game despite so HOT and the stupid rule. but i guess everyone enjoy it as well. :) well.. we won ourself runner-up. SAD. oh ya, willard won himself a iron, purple in color, COOL.

straight after tt, meet han outside chinese garden, picked up me and off to east coast for my buddy, Kai's bd celeb. well, im quite enjoying however im really tired as well. so ard 12am, i left alone.. mel and tong sent me out, cos they worry tt i will "faint"? wtf. im not sick to tt extend la. HAHA ~ anyway thanks la bro :) next day work up damn early for expo workin. ZERO sales. haiz. first fair i gt ZERO, really sad.

and sat was a tragic. hai, dunwan say le. damn disappointment. organise for it and no one appreaciate. or mayb im expected more ? nvm the reason. its history. haiz.

monday went for my driving lesson, well getting smooth nowadays. but still "die car" soemtime. KAOZ. hmm.. went to IAC building for my passport. really damn jialat. i actually LATE for 30mins. the counter closed. so i asked the mdm there for helps, and i mentioned tt i dun mind waiting. luckily one mdm helped me. she said let her clear the customer under her hands than she will attent me. woo, really nice mdm. =) went to bugis to settle some stuff and 107 home. now waiting for my dad to come back sent me to camp ~ where are u dad !!??

overall happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home