Saturday, September 01, 2007

a sum up of 2 weeks.

last weekend im damn damn tired. friday was quite free cos i took half day leave+medical appt. so my initial plan is to go for the driving lesson.. eventually i took 2 day in one shot. fri and sat. not enough slep ! fri nite i guess i din really go out ( or did i ?) cant really rem. HA !

sat was great, when to have my haircut from lala, im late. =X anyway not used to my new hair. went up office to find nina. she "home alone" in the office today. HA ! not bad la, saw her serving cust, tot she slacking. :) eh, bought her egg tarts as she cant came down for bite, and my tarts SAVE her life AHAHAA !! tts cool !

so when to meet up li and alvin ( her bf), i kana shoot by li when she see my outfit -.-" really gt so jialat meh. altot its abit mug. HA ~ but the colour combination okie wat. anyway went to book tix for watching bourne, i gt 2 free tix ! juz need to top up 1tix jiu hao liao.. damn COOL. Haji lane next. saw a shoe 139 or 149, cant really rem, but its nice and unique la. -.-" dunno wana buy anot. i still gt BK trips on Nov + my driving lessson-on-going sia. sigh, $ juz not enough !! so the only winner is alvin. he bought a bag for himself, which able to put a body inside i guess ( must disform la). :X eh went for wonderful dinner. not bad la, except for the communication part, man i guess cant abt to communicate wit the server well. i dun understand wat he trying to explain! but GD TRY LA ! =) drizzy rain. went to bugis for our movie. abit disapointed. the movie no climate one. 1st espo, still the best. DUH ! after tt sent alvin home first, than send li home and HOMESWEETHOME.

sun i juz WRACK ! slep whole day. AHAH !! damn shiok la. but sick. and the doc refuse to gib me MC ! knn. ()#*(!_*#!*@!@(&*!^#* __ !! anyway have a great dinner wit my parent, after tt my dad sent me to camp. the BEST !!

weekday in camp is damn tired. not enough slep !! plus some lame shit as well la. HAI ~ dun feel like mentioning.

fri was cool. ppl book out at 1730. i book out at 1930. COOOL !! help rajoo to do the duty spec thing, help here help there knn 1930 liao !! FCUK. and dun even wan gib me off on monday, damn sad, actually is i nv ask la. HAHA. went to meet XY and my fellows eyerelax ( ter, nina and rain ) for dinner somewhere near nina house. "white chair" duh ~ e foods was not bad but the sting ray we charged twice ! FCUK ! and they close so early !! KNNN wana run rite !! anyway thruout the conversation, know alot of things as well.. hai. han rang me up for meet up at ICON bar. meet them at tj pagar mrt, my last 2 train. HA ! drink and drink. play and play. supper at lau pa sart. so-so la ~ reached home at 6am and i 830am out to office. HA ~ less than 2 hrs of slep. after tt treah a newcomer for the "pitching" (dunno the actual spelling) he quite lame la. he tries hard to get into our "world" by saying nonsense-unreasonable phrase. NVM.

went to bukit pj plaza. zero sales again. but know the anutie there well, even jio me go makan. not bad huh, anutie killer. HAHAH !! than went to MJ in the nite time wit teck, keng and jianhua. winner is me and keng. =D treat teck supper after tt and K.O

wah ! damn long la this entry, still have alot more to say sia. but im late for my work liao.. NVM, next time ! HA pic will be load when li send me the pic ! =D

cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home