Monday, December 15, 2008

thanks, when im down you are always there.

thanks, when u always wanted to talk thing out.

thanks, when u waited for me in wee hrs after my work.

thanks, when you understand my working condition that needs to be commit on weekends.

thanks, when u dun mind abt my worst scenario now.

thanks, when u always wake me up without fail.

thanks, when u always buy me breakfast where u afraid tt i skipped my meals.

thanks, when you always tot of my 2 sweet sisters.

thanks, when problem appear, u'll always think of my position first.

thanks, when u really mind of my feelings so much.

thanks, when u know that im tired, and chase me home.

thanks, when ur mum starts to question u abt me, u will always put on gd words of me. (altot its truth *wink*)

thanks, when u put me first in ur list of xmas present list, but pls dun buy anything for me k =)

thanks, u make me feel love..

thanks, ms ma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home