Saturday, November 01, 2008

yesterday nite turn out so un-expected. ha, ya..

u came all the way from town in wee hrs juz to acc me.. i was really appreciate wat u did..

but i feel so useless when u told me abt your worry, i do agree wat u say, and thinking that far and complitcated wun bring u anywhere further. whenever we starts this topic, it will juz go rd and rd and rd.. somehow rather, will it be better if we drop the topic, but things are unsolves.. yes yes yes, i noe tt you said all prob lies on u, but hey, dun be selflish.. could u share wit me your prob and make me be part of it to un-knot your heart? its 100% cfm much more better wit me ard to solve the prob.. cos i worry of your tiny-winny-bird-shell brain will crack sooner or later..

baby, as i mentioned to you last nite, i do have the same worry of yours, okie not 100% exactly same.. but ya certain part similar.. and i juz totally dun understand u like to assume stuff like.. " im not the type u going for..", "pls open ur eye big enough to look for others at the same time.." are u trying to tell me that u can totally understand how i feel on u ? and "kicking" me elsewhere to others really hurt me abit.. are u trying to tell me that im flirt enough to find another ger anywhere anytime easily ?

i just wanted u to know that things are not soooo messy as wat u think.. dun gib urself sooo much stress and pressure.. despite u still gt other stuffs to worry of.. u are a very responsible ger, i noe, yes i praising u now.. :) u remember wat i said.. there is always a limit from every human being.. lastly..

i wan my cheerful baby back !! =)

*muazks*

and stop gu chi me !! haha !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home