Friday, July 18, 2008

okie, superb dockey time for not updating this blogg. ha, feel damn bad.

okie, i shall update the fullest to it ! =) since im so bored now, and unable to slep, mayb juz jog finish, damn jin sheng. ha

works,
well, works getting to be more and more smooth, bascially wat i needs is time to let me adapt. at least personally i have set deadline for those submission of data to my boss every weeks. Handling promoter are not as easy as wat i think. Some of them age was double of mine, yet im their superior, im not trying to say tt im tat good enough to be their superior, but however i have to give those kind of boss feeling to them. duh. but inbetween learn thing from my boss oso, cos he taught me not to be too nice to the promoters, as they started to climb up my head, maybe reaching my nose liao, HAHA! so sometime i had to have my stand.

for my charater, will be abit difficult, cos i quite easy going, as long as its reasonable, why not? but i have to change this mindset of mine. duh, my cousin was telling me that, when in work, they are onli your working partners, not your frenz, but for my mindset is to make frenz, which turn out to be ver difficult for my life. and its really truth, i headin a miseable life in the past when i started to work. duh, and working in weekend, suddenly feel tt i need the weekend man~ for my family, for my frenz. but i think time management needs to apply to make balance, mayb not to the extend of balance but make this fair ba.. haha~ trying !!

family,
everyone was cool! haha, celeb my sister bd, which was quite long ago, 15th june, LOL~ superb long. HAHA, okie la, my mum was telling sumthing funny. convasation below,

scenario was my mum end work late abt 11pm still have reach home, cos i called her..
me: ma, where u ?
mum: on the bus lo, coming back soon.
me: oh, i tot why u have reach home.
mum: not bad huh, still will worry of your lao ma zi.
me: huh, hahaha i was actually wana ask your buy supper (i dunno why i lie, cos i shocked why my mum so clever)
mum: ha, okie la, i reaching home soon.

lame lo, my mum getting cleever, damn, HAHA!

friends,
laterly i missed my fav pasttime, MJ !! ARGH !! i abt 2 weeks nv play le.. damn sianz lo.. but really very busy, dun even feel like playing after works, juz feel like sleeeping, haha! ohya, shit this topic is abt frenz, LOL! okie, i do met up with frenz, but i neglect some as well, dun mention their name, later they throw eggs, BUSY LA !! SORRY !! WILL CALL U GUYS SOON OKIE !! =D

and they funny, like to call me out on odd hours when im working. DUH!

I LOVE MY FRENZ !! =D

relationship,
okie blank still, always finding around.. i feel that im getting abit impatient on this, i guess i got to make myself cool again. DUH ! i think im ready somehow, cos i gt more free time, but i always screw up it. damn. i dunno wat im doing oso, i juz SCREW UP.

me,
hur, i dunno wana type wat le... HAHAHA so i guess can stop le. hahaha time to slep~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home