Tuesday, June 03, 2008

i can practically cant tink of why im blogging at this moments, im really tired. but i dunno why, im not resting. instead, thinking of stuff that i cant able to helps.

sometime i really thinking issit my issue ? issit my present, cause things to be turned out in this way. well, everything happen for a reason, but im always like to hold the responsiblship on my shoulder.. well, tis will be the most stupid stuff, i know its a trap, yet i still jump into it. HA, how idiot im.

stress flowed, flood onto me. yet, i trying to overcome it but however im able to. today is the worst sale i ever had. the team is led by me. i feel tt im damn failure. altot its onli a day on top of the 10 days, but im cant do anything, infact im unable to change the result of zero sales.

and the next moments, i wanted to voiced out to whoever, but i cant find the correct person, or mayb is ME who dun wish to tell them. i think the case was, i dunwan to share yet i wana voice out, suddenly i feel tt im aint tt strong as wat i think. i feel so helpless, so .....

i hope tml will be a better day for me. SMILE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home