Thursday, February 19, 2009

time check, 0300am.

i juz had my short break accompanied with four leaves's bread and some hot drinks, later gona going back for my mugging session. *yawn*

well, the purpose of writing this.. today.. i somehow feel that my parents are really sweet.. why ? usually they will be taking some "allowance" from me while im working, but now.. my mum out of nowhere pass me money w/o reason, and my dad "maybe" waited for me till wee hours and wit a shag look and passed me money as well.. din stated any reason.. but.. its the thought that count.. dad and mum, i appreciated it =) *muazks*

and my mum was cute enough, wanted to treat me makan @ sakura on my bd itself. and she asked ms ma along as well, as ms ma bd is juz one day before mine. its juz sooo random.. she juz came to my room and pop out this decision.. ha ~

and ms ma.. oso poped out a suggestion regards of our bd as well out of nowhere today.. love her suggestion as well.. =) thanks dear.. !! if nth went wrong we will go as e plan k.. =)

suddenly i feel that no doubt im in this state now.. but this is oso moments that make me feel loved, care and concern all ard.. yes im might be selfish, how i wish i could stay on this and shower by them.. ha ~

thanks everyone who cares such a tiny-winny-me-ok-maybe-a-fatter-size-i-lie, appreciated it..

back to mugging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home