Thursday, February 05, 2009

how silly im ? comparing of time of time u "neglect" me, my feeling, my exist.. when i did not stand at your position to think twice. started to find out that i gt more to learn as in maintaining a healthy relationship between me and u. perhaps its the aftermath reason that ur exist had became more and more impt and i started mind of watever u said, u did, ur emotional.. thinking deeply, it might be the effects tt i love u more than before. a good sign?

gotta learn & wake up, teoweilun !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cny celeb was as usual bored, but visited more places than before. ms ma was not wit me this yr celeb, she is not ready (i suppose) and shee do have her own programe with her family & friends. Gambling during CNY is a must. but my luck was on off. win here, lose there. overall banluck is much more better than mj, even my dad gamble which seldom see him does in the past, perhaps for the merrier with the kids/adult.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

job seeking wasnt very smooth. passed the 2nd interview but have to wait for another reply reasons was "empolyer market" which i dun denied, but i cant be there waiting rite. on going finding for job as well.. and i got to get a job within this month, be it good pay or sucks pay. the stress level is overlapping my limits. mayb juz a bit more of with my finger length, juz a little bit more. given not bad offers nowadays, but i dun pit on any hope in it unless its CONFIRM..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

recently having some difficulty in sleping. its a bad sign. bad omen. usually how late i slep, i could juz lie on my bed, and poof, im dead slepping snoring thruout the nite. but hey, now is.. no matter how early i tried, how tired im, but still 4-5am slep. sometime even morning sun, where i could heard my daddy preping for his stuff to work.. how ironic, im there lying on bed, trying to slep, whereby ppl already fully washed up and prep-ed to work.

what going on wit me. i could easily slept at ms ma house. but y my room i cant. sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home