Wednesday, October 01, 2008

alright man.


hi mr blogspot. i noe i have neglect u 45783454383times, im pretty sorry that i cant stick-mine-bum-on-my-comfortable-chair to blog, okie sorry, excuses. LOL


okie, bu hao xiao.


hahaha !


eh, im not very sure where to start of ( ya, altot i already started of, dun need remind me, ahem), so mayb i shall juz blog my recent mixed feeling ba. i guess recently i have my time being fully equipped. or mayb not. but juz packed with stuff going and going. HAHA!


jiang zhong dian !


okie la, now i try to set every monday playing bball with keng's colluege or @ ponggol cc. s0 tue mostly will play billard with keng/les. haha~ wed is my off day(mostly) i will stay at home, seldom go out, superb homely now ! haha. fri will go for dinner/movie or mayb mj if sat dun need go back office. As for sat nite, will be dinner with peeps. and sunday wit my family ! woot, i think its like kind of packed. and well plannned. AHHAAH


well that goes my planning. if nothing went wrong.


as u realised. i SELDOM GO FOR SHOPPING !! haha, totally no slot for shopping. that e weird part, usually when shopping, i will siben hyber leh. and i still have a list of thing unable to find/fancy:


a vest.

a branded card holder for my credits/licenese/ic

a branded namecard holder to put my client name cards.

a few of shirts, L/S or S/S oso can.

a pair of blink earing (for godness sake, i lost most of my earing. damn. )

a few short shorts.

a few tees. ( not a must)

a rectanglar watch mayb by armani (siben $$)


gosh, that my list. isnt its simple and nice ! hahaha


see from the list, i think i will mostly getting first 2 as plan. but i cannot find the design i like ! ahhhhhh !'


okie nvm, we shall see.


eh, i think i getting more and more homely! hahah homely boy ! i dunno y, in the past i like to go out often! yes i noe, now i still still go out often. but the feeling is diferent. last time is WILLING to go out, siao on. But now is depend of the peeps and places. if nth much, juz wanted to stay at home., hmm issit i gona get ready for married ? HAHA !! crazy.


watever the reason is. i think im cool.


okie man time for some napping. =)

a very not me pic

when i off to work i guess. cant rem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home