Wednesday, August 06, 2008

oh dear,

its 0618hrs.

and i just gt home a few mins ago. HAHA! BOO, was damn tired NOW!

gona off for work soon after my refreshing bath,

round up for my day will be.. GOOD !

summary,

1) went to help my dad do "7 month" stuff at my grandma hse early in the morning.
2) came back home ard noon & flew down to swimming pool for tanning session, HEY MR SUN, U DID A GREAT JOB YA !
3) slack awhile and book tixs for "money 2", went down to town with my da mei ! haha, bought a tucker cap and walk ard town till 2130hrs, and here we went in to the cinema~
4) overall the show was not too bad, 7.5/10
5) meet gl and fatty for billard @ golden mile, gosh damn long nv touch (did sent my da mei home first before went down, *roll eyes*)
6) luckily din lose too much.
7) ended up home at 6am ! GOSH.

alrite going down to take a warm bath and a nice breakfast & OFF TO WORK !

cheers.

another fruitful day i had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home