Friday, August 22, 2008

the picture that i took at a back alley. =)


during office time. we are tt bo liao ha~





its like dunno how many donkey yr of not updating my lovely blog. gosh sound damn gay. HA.

alright man, life are filled with ups and down. and i really meant it. i could onli conclude that wat i had for this few weeks are really a UP and DOWN. ya, laugh all u can man.

i could only updates those thing tt i rem. ha, so maybe the occassion/date might be jumping. com' on its my blog, juz read or leave ! =D

alright man i still rem recently weekend what i had.

friday if im not wrong, i went to play mj at leslie's hse in the midnite. and the result was i won the most again. ha,

than on sat, i think im late for meeting with my newly promoters, and was smsed by boss "ver irresponsible" okie, its 2 words was marked on my brain since than. so i decided not to have mj on fri if im going to office the next day. nbz. so the day was a hell for me. trust me.

once after training, i saw my boss and my bro left the office happily leave me alone to sort all everything. thanks man. i really hate tt moments to the core. 9 promoters, u think i could complete all the admin work by myself ? and yes, i completed. cheers for me. woo woo ha or watever. rushed down to tiong bahru for admin training with jer and rushed down to sun plaza. inbetween my hp was bombed. yes. except for the smokes.. i receive almost 20 overs fone within 1hr, okie im not watever celebrity selling any drugs k, im not POPULAR so pls leave my fone alone. -.-" i had a terrible low batt on my fone. and was K.O ard 3pm. gosh. luckily i bring along my lappy to charge, but my lappy oso left like 1 bar. so, charged awhile my lappy turn to become down. fucked. rushed to thomsom plaza to settle other issue, NB, i really wonder wat the promoter thinking, plug one power pt oso can switch on wrong button. fug. with brain or w/o ? i dunno how to judge.

okie, im back home after tt to charge my knn low batt fone. fug. and when to visit rd show ppl and tok to linda, and she is leaving as well as she think tt she cant make sale after so long. sometime i was thinking, u really need to be gifted to be a saleman. and not everyone are up to the job. even im not qualify for a such term "successful" saleman. ah watever. i ended my work quickly and took cabby to find roy and jj. went to my ex working place, the jap resturant. and i saw jessica and that... who huh. forget his name la, everytime wana act close to me. but nvm. the meal was the only moments tt i feel relax. gosh! and jessica gave me 10% discount. thats how sweet she is =)

we decided to go timbre to have some drinks. and we ordered one drinks each and roy still able to eat ! fuck god damn it, he is really insane. im really totally surrender. * wave white flag* ha! but the pizza he ordered was really nice. veg one. =D have a small bite and im totally FULL! woo. jenny put me kite, but she said she sick so YOU ARE FORGIVEN SISTER ! =D

next timbre on u, ta-ti-tu.

alright man, sun was the usual visiting la, i dunwan reply again and again.

anyway during work, my ex promoters whose are a FUCKER. they steal the stocks and sold to the customer. knn. damn fuck oso la those customers, no recipt oso buy. say wat recipt will sent to their hse. they really think tt on the earth that are such thing of droping $$ out of nowhere ! knn, becos of this issue, i was in the office from monday-friday doing investigation ! KNN all my jobs was on hold. CCB, next week will be a havor for me !

ohya i rem one thing ! on wed, guoliang and nono come my hse with their gf play mj! ha, and the terms and condition for nono to come IS, i must provide a place for his gf to study, -.- okie man as such a gooooood buddy, i lent him my room with air-condition, networks and tv equiped for her ! and we played mj at my living room with my xiao mei keep running around. ha, but its funny la, cos we played quite early, ard 7pm like tt. i won the most. woot, was damn luckly i guess. and got one rd i almost done with shi san yao. ha, left bird. that cb nono pon bird, and dunno which ass throw bird down. i din notice it as all ! fuck, i think i was too engrosed with my tiles. so tts go to my shi san yao ! damn er xin la the tiles. juz imagine, every rd my turn, i will have watever i wan. shocked. HAHA but nice game =)

okie man tml is sat ! and BIG BOSS is conducting meeting. i shall not be late! so no mj tonite ! hmm.. i gona back to do my investigation liao, yes u nv see wrong, i bring back all my report to do. hate it or love it, its still only a job.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://itiderebob.o-f.com/rysafy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Thu Dec 10, 04:32:00 AM 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Mon Feb 01, 04:13:00 PM 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home