Sunday, July 17, 2005

sunday.

blank in mind now.
i wonder y i update my blogs now as im really gt nth to updates. HAHA!
oh ya, i having stomachache since friday. ALL "THANKS" to frank's milk.
i drink almost 1lites plus of low-fat milk. HAHA.
Hmm, workin on d weekends.. life is bored. & NO LIFE!! but for e sake of my allowance, I DO IT!!

hee.

Hmm.. Im happy on friday. why?
u think i gona tell ya? NO WAY!! im gona tell my blogy instead. *wink*
after weeks of discussion of e proj, finally im DONE.
finished storyline, script, position of scenes, convasation & some effects.
i finished it wit UNCLE frank. woot.
damn happy tt day.
frank send mi home afterward, pick up vonnie's present & drove to meet her up.. after tt went to buy supper for his sick darling. haha. he is sooo caring. i bought sumthing too!! for my sisters. HEE.
Supposed to go doug's celeb on black, but its getting too late & e day after i gt workin. dropped e idea evenually.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG.

I think this week is damn packed for mi.. workin, chalet, schooling.. ARGH~ need a breathe !!
postponed e shopping day to next week. sorri roy, will make it next week k =)

LIGHTS OFF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home