Thursday, June 30, 2005

yawn.

HAHA!!
Im tired now k, no lie & NO DOUBT~
Finally started my proj's discussion wit my classmates, can say tt they all gd team members.
strong in mind & full of crappy but useful ideas are never fail from them.
Although conflict r unavoidable, HAHA!! We r juz trying to push out e best of e proj ; at least tt my views =X

Finally watched Initial D wit my peeps yesterday, confirmed tt there e movie gt part2 ( cos i juz browsed thru e newspaper, STATED )
Went black after e movie, FREE ENTRY for 1month. wat ya waiting for? JOIN IN E FUN !! , rang mi up if going k ? HAHA!!
E music were nice, DJ stanley rocks too. Ofcos not forgeting my all-time fav DJ Jaz. HEE!!
Went home ard 430am. supper & SLEP!!

Accompany kevin for his season parking coupon & head to sch for PE, went gym thruout e session. Uncle Frank train my chest. WAS DAMN FREAKING PAIN. & sum volleyball session wit jolynn , kevin & frank. frank was really insane. HAHA!!
Lesson was fun today, at least learned sumthing. After sch, was proj's discussion which refering on e first prag. =P

My money was used up!! =(
SIANZ...
1week wit car all e way.. save alot transport.. but dun tink next week same case; anyone wan drive mi to sch ? HAHA!! k la, nite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home