Monday, June 27, 2005

sleepy.

woot, been busy in my stuffs, ya.. im lying. haha!!
cos infact, everyday online is part of my routine.. mayb sumhow im juz too tired to update or wat-so-ever.

On e past entry, updates everyday seem meaningless to mi as things always go e same, i will feel bored when i typed everything same like e day before, HAHA, greesh!!
Oh well, as usual sch was great wit my classmates + burning my weekends for working.
Its kinda a routine for mi oso. standard tt i will always work on weekends & spend my time wit my peeps after work, which make mi feels damn sleppy & tired. Ofcos isnt e accompany wit my peeps made mi feel in tt way, but things juz aint perfect. AW~

Anyway, managed to meet up wit sum of my peeps in both weekends.. koh really dropped few KGS in TEKONG, but added 2KG back? u better buck up. HAHA~ And i haven pay him back e drink $~ u mind ?!

monday was really blue but kevin's brother subaru make my day? haha.. thanks for e effort drove mi to sch. Althought onli last for 1 week~ Anyway will be attendin ron's da jie wedding dinner on this sat, im workin full shift.. Hope could changed to M ( morning ) shift instead.. most of e H2O peeps will be ard, kinda gathering ya? hahaha..

Wed will be watchin Initial D wit frenz, hope everything turned out great, hopefully no cockup like reasons of NO SEATS or timeslot. HAHA~ Initial D is hot in town. at least right now.

Been planning for my purhase stuffs.. gona spend a bomb on it. & i still need saving money for my HK trip on 2006~ HAHA~ haiz, workin was like a MUST for mi.. Even sum of my frenz asked mi to relaz life, as least during sch days.. but seriously i cant.. LAST WORD,

night peeps. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home