Sunday, June 12, 2005

shocked.

Hmm.. been busy recently.. & so im here to "report".. Well, Summary up e weekends i had this few days.. Went to GUGUCC party on fri, was supposed to be having fun.. but im kinda in a bad headache.. & sumhow i din enjoy it.. Somemore, i went home alone. HAHA~ cos im too tired. & yah, kind pissed off.

Sat went working as normal & durin e nite meet up wit melvin & co. Went pool, supper, chitchat.. & updates of everyone lifes. haha.. Have a small quarrel wit my mum. Hee. Proceed to orchard, below chinablack tt Mac continue our chitchat & bio cais oso. HAHA! Ard 2am, we left e place.. & i surprised to see bertina, xuiling & qiaozhu. They juz went to CB & intends to go out due to bertina.. HAHA =X So we shared cab with zhonghan.. Its like a gathering lo.. haha.. inside e cab toking abt 10yrs back stuff.. e feeling was so strange.. hee.. When i abt to open e door, im LOCKED!! -.-" So after ways of waking my parents up.. I FAILED~ haha.. went down sitting on e void deck chatting wit a frenz.. haha.. surprised tt she having slep. hurhur. So after 21 missed call from my mum, i decided to call back & went home. But I FEEL SO HAPPY !! =)

Sun was bored. Went home straight after my work. Ate alot today. Damn. Juz received a news from my buddy, hf's dad passed away. haiz.. kinda shocking !! Anyway gotta visit him tml after my work.. Hope he can get thru this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home