Thursday, June 02, 2005

i dunno.

I thought i have forgotten abt her ; her smile ; her stubborn ; her pinchable nose ; her lovely voice.. but im wrong.. she refreshed my mind everyday.. & wat really hurt mi is.. she dun even wana tell mi abt her prob tt troubled her recently.. I guess im juz nth among her frenz.. or mayb worst.. worst than a frenz now.. my eyes r red now.. holding on my tears. When i read wat she wrote.. im really feel soooo sad.. soooo hurt.. i guess we r nv be back as a frenz again..

If u ask wat i regret in my life now.. i will tell u.. " Its to tell her that im in love wit her.. " , but no way tt it gonna turn back e time.. & im really regreted. I told myself tt i will get over her after time.. HAHA.. Wat a foolish tinking.. i can onli recall e time im wit her.. when i send her home everyday from expo, unforgetable chats session wit her, midnight fone until her mum nagged , her morning call tt nv fail to brighten up my day & our last dinner at suntec.. When i having tt meal, i noe tt will be e last dinner i will ever have wit her.. and.. im correct.. godly ? How i wish tt i dun haf shall thinking.. at least i will feel better at tt moments.. & enjoys it.. and now.. we r not even a frenz.. yah.. not even a frenz..

Drowned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home