Friday, June 17, 2005

sicks..!

ahh.. haven been updating for days..
anyone missed mi? hahah!! i bet u DID!! =X
Well, e days i spend were kinda busy. but managed to find entainment.
HAHA!! Yesterday was my fav day out of e 5 days.. cos.. e reason was , ya, im juz HAPPY
yesterday nite went for chilling wit tai, guoliang, zx, shun.. E trips was great, & ya, slepy!! hee..
And ofcos my HAPPY is not refering to e trip. =X
LALALA, im dancing ~

My days were so busy.. cant have a gd rest each day.. & now(fri) turn out im sick.. in e bed strugging. HAHA!! but i think i have recovered almost 80%, haiz..
din turned up for koh's first tekong bookout. Im juz too sick to walk out of my room.. soorry KOH. i'll met up wit ya next week k ?

Knew my results. I passed. but e results is really unexpected.. i think i could do better. But im juz not contented abt my results la.. anyway thanks to yx for e infor of my class & timetable..
millions of thanks.. Im separated wit sum of my classmates.. However, i will try to strike hard for this 1 more yr,
And HERE COME MY ENLISTMENT.
haha.

Faster end ns, faster go on to my next "reborn".
im juz sick of current life.
love, friendship, brotherhood, family, money, working.
Its juz problems tt everyone faced in their life. Nothing big, But trying for e better.
Haiz.
Im still so unconfident in myself.
When than i can change IT!
im trying.
hurting oso.
leaving a wound tt nv heals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home