Thursday, July 23, 2009

just a short updates.

how day? pretty good, was busy in my careeer, i could say its really different when someone is attached or not. two sided ba, haha. maybe when a person is single, the focus are narrowed, and impacts will be greater than before. and i made different in myside, so surprised. i even allow my hair to be shorter just during my army time, haha, even my hairstylish asked am i being call back by army. pls!! ha. but i think now i can accept more advise and just do it. hur. chiteng said i changed, mayb i did, but i have not done my very best.

packing up wit activities of my work, i have really not time for any new person to enter to my life. i thanks that someone for ask me out, i feel bad when i reject their invite for meal, but i really not ready for anyone. somemore we are already friend. ha, so ya we are friend. =) being in r/s really tired, scare, time-consuming, and energy constrict. my friend say im danm negative, maybe down the road there is better.. i dun denied that mayb there is, but question is.. am i ready ? no more tire, no more scare, have penty of time, and energtic.. haha.. im old already la by tt time, pls.

and dunno what happen.. this yr quite a number of my friends return to singlehood.. hur.. but they behaved different compare to yrs ago.. mayb they are more matured ba.. they already know that, they have tried their best.. so the outcome still separate, maybe is better for both parties.. sigh..

jiayou ba weilun, maybe just for her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home