Thursday, July 09, 2009

after all this days, alot of images of you appears.. i have to admit that the images are more than before parted.. if this is what chinese always say, 失去了,才会珍惜.. i think it will be that.. I feel paraniod when you told me of your decision that day, and what i can say is, okie.. but your reaction seems like expects another answer. you even question me of why i always so like that.. 顺着她, my ans was cos I Love you.. but i din say out.. but truth enough is.. i most of the time give in to your requests/wants.. cos i respect u.. and i find the opinions u gave are acceptable.. no harm giving a try, if turn out bad than work out another way right.. afterall its not those matter to life of death that are danger decision wat.. i din noe that is a prob for u oso.. until tt day i realise..

when that day u told me im e person that u dun wish to lose.. i wanted to tell u, you also.. but.. my emotions are taking over me tt time.. and i hardly able to speak clearly.. and u seems like saying that in future we might able to get back or watever.. franky speaking.. i do hope this would happen.. but i dunno how .. i really dunno.. i was thinking that i mayb i would be a normal frenz of urs, just chit chat, go out , not like couples just frenz.. and if ppl woo u.. i will give support , and anayist for u.. i could think it this way.. but if future really have this scenario.. could i react this way !? i dunno.. i dunno my mind could be overcome my actions not.. to be generous to let go my loves one..

many ppl asking me wat e problem.. some say third party, some say my job, some say others.. franky speaking.. i dunno..

we met up yesterday, have a meal together, i dun dare to look straight to your eyes.. somehow rather i really afraid.. to lose you. bidding goodbye to you at mrt, had nv been so pain like yesterday..

i miss the routine time check, on morning, on your lunch, and the evening time when u left ur work..
i miss the msg when u asked me wat should u eat for dinner.. altot u most of the time wun follow..
i miss the time when u fall aslep beside me when on d way home by bus..
i miss the moments when we fighting for place to sleep wit yuki
i miss your voice
i miss the time u complaint to me abt mr bean
i miss the time when u always put food into my mouth despite im full, cos u noe i will always open my mouth for u..
i miss the time when u bite me, always same spot.
i miss the time when u "snatch" away mine 25yrs chou chou pillow during the nite time
i miss the time when we bring yuki for scroll
i miss the heavy breakfast with you..
.....................
....................
.....................

你会回来我的身边吗?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home