Sunday, May 03, 2009

alright a little updates of me.

have not been very hardworking making my activites.. i guess i have to keep myself more on e ball.. but ya.. have e urge of "nuaing" haha ~ but ofcos i will buck up. yes i will..

had a long weekend, which feel quite gd and refresh. and i guess my godness of luck have came back slowly.. oh well, at least i won mj laterly (which i had lost since 2009 started for ur infor). spend quality time wit ms ma is another moments that i will like to cherish.. at least for now.. cos i had this feelings i might/maybe neglects her somewhere when im fully contentrate wit my career, and i know she will be e best supporting me, but it will be unfair for her, thats well.. time management will ring e bell, im silly enough to ask her "book" appt wit me when she really needs my accompany. haha, indeed its silly.. girlfriend making appt wit her boyfriend for date. gosh. who will wan their another half to b like tt..? she must be someone tt unique.. and i believed she is =)

fri, after a 3hrs slept from a midnite mj, rushed down to meet ms ma for breakfast for dim sum. the foods are really fantastic. okie, its my second time there, but e first attempt wasnt a "WOW" feeling to me. and it does make a wonderful starts of my day. thanks dear :) went to temple for "huan sheng", and bless for my next exam as well.. so went to bugis street jalan jalan and visited e new shopping mall @ bugis.. the place was huge.. and e aircon is cold enough for me. ahem. LOL. sent ms ma home and left her ard evening, meeting up wit a client at her house nearby, woodland. omg. but its worth it !! =)

sat was bored at home, and mj at nite @ my hse.. and winner is me =)

sun, went to watch xmen wit ms ma @ e new cinema near bugis. nt bad experience. ms ma love e place as well, except for e aircon. haha. ohya e price of tt cinema is cheaper than others for ur infor. =) went jalan jalan for ms ma tibits box, gt to refill for her, she &@#^@#-ing nth to eat during office hrs.. haha.. settle dinner @ bugis and set off to NTUC since ms ma's mum gave her voucher. ya and for me, i do "weight training" lo, while ms ma choosing e foods she wan.. HAHA~

and ms ma cooked macoroni( did i spell correct?) taste not bad !! haha, i bet she must have did it often.. =p next attempt is mr teo version spagetti. ~

gosh tml will be a long day, gotta go slep soon. wan an.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home