Sunday, March 29, 2009

some celebrations from my peeps.

sat, went to amk hub wit tioman gang, went for movie & hebo ( dunno issit like tt spell ) playing some boardgames, was quite fun la. than cabbed down to holland v "wala wala" for e live band. ate dinner there and drank quite alot of beers, which i dun really like. all e bills they paid for me.. really thanks for those ppl who come.. thanks once again..

sun, went to meet ex energie staffs, they had a gathering today and i din noe tt they actually celeb my bd as well. best bought me cookie from famous amos. and they treated me e dinner buffets @ a korean resturant. but e food so-so onli.. mayb im not a fan of korean food ba.. than went over to mos for chatting and bid gd byes.. they are sweets la =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home