Thursday, September 29, 2005

recently down wit illness sia.. summore workin striaght after sch is killing mi.. lucky for 6days nia.. arbo i guess u guys will see a paper man walking. =X

hmm, now my throat is damn pain, swollow my silva this minor stuff will oso make mi feel e entrance of hell r near. but strange is my voice/vocal r okie. can talk normally, but infact inside is damn pain. haha.. i tink no much ppl noe tt i sick, cos i dun look like one.. worst still, when im resting, others tot tt i attitude. 0.o" tell mi how to explain pls!! haha.. my pay haven come sia.. im damn broke now.. i spend $4 onli today !! haha.. settle one meal nia.. & i bring water out oso.. so juz imagine how is my state now. =x im getting lesser slep oso, altot im tired, but i juz cant get to slep.. end up next day im damn stone. summore this few days is e champion leauge, ofcos will stay up late to watch e match. but after first half, im dead. at least in my bed. WOO.

dunno wat to type now.. juz browsed thru my msn list, so mani ppl online, but din chat wit anyone.. LOL~ sound sad huh.. sumtime i will juz put "appear offline" & do my stuff, cos i noe no one will msg mi de.. unless sum of my bros. sianz.. im damn bored now..

2321pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home