Saturday, October 08, 2011

Hello.

Hi,

Its been a long time I touch this space of mine, used to updates every few stages of mine, but due to a incident, I chosen to stopped it. Today, I happen to be reading the last few posts from my ex-gf, I realized that she mentioned if the love was that deep, why I still choose to leave.. thinking back, I never wants to leave once, but I agreed that I did not make it clear, and the ending was sucks, ultimately disappointed with myself. After me, she been to 1 r/s, and I think brokeup and now attached another colleague who I met before during lunch. Hope this she will bloom well with this new r/s =), my sincerely blessing for her

Okie, I din really wana blog about my ex, just happen I set blogger follow her blog, she updates is in my main.

Well, my life now, my current job seems to be more stable than before, although its really busy and frustated but its takeup most of my time and I really planning to further study on next year which I have always wanted to, but somehow rather, dropping the idea. Steve jobs mentioned that, the reason why he work so hard, cos he always reminds himself, his time is short, anytime he will be gone, so he have to run with time before his life is taken.

Im still single from my last r/s been 3yrs, and she had already changed 2 bf. haha.. poorthing me, so I should be the one worrying for, zzz. actually I feel that women love successful, hardworking, devotion for work mens.. i think they find them attractive, my views, totally agree with the statement.

actually i dunno why im updating this corner of mine, haha, sometime i will read my posts. just amazing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home