Thursday, September 03, 2009

finally early home, just some updates of my recents activities..

since dunno when starts, i have e habit to go for morning run, at first is juz me alone jogging ard my area, and soon it spread to some of my colleague as well, and initial my jogging time was in e nite time.. but becos of them i have to change it to early morning ard 530am. some days i do wake up myself, some was given morning call by colleague, some days was totally unable to slep.. i think i will continue unless becos of weather ba. :)

on some day,i think fri, my frezn all gt plans except of me. luckily e mightly ah song is damn on and we went for billard session @ plaza, results is 3-0. =X okie be humble. we went down for drinking and ended up.. we left at 4am!! -.-" we chatted for abt 4hrs ++.. haha. crazy indeed, next day i rem i still gt appt.

on another day weekend i suppose, meet up wit roy & co. with a special guest, jl's wife. que for timbre for an hours & 30mins, finally we able to sat down and jj finally reach. juz imagine how late he is. HA. after further discussion, we went to timbre which it been ages since we last went. roughly abt a yr ? nth much changes, e band still gd, pizza still thin and delicious. roy's dental nurse assistant joined us inbetween. did i state clearly how they knew each other? haha, and it was SHE who asked for his number. hmmm... walk to drink soya bean and beancurd. but closing soon. cabbed home wit 3 cabs, each couple one cab.. me and jj share. nb~ haha.

on another day, sunday i suppose. meet up wit a frenz. for movie "proposal", appointment was delayed and have to wear formal wear to meet her. yuki are still so cute, i miss her. went to ps for her appetetizer, and settle dinner at ajisan. tok tok tok all e way to 945 and off we went to up and watch e movie. e movie is really a must watch.. i teared inbetween.. realy shocked me.. but i think is becos e scenes are so similar in some way.. so.. sent frenz home and i walked home.. ya walk using my leg, do u need wiki to find e meaning of walk ? haha.

other than on top the rest are all my time for my working time..

-----------------------------------------------------

franky speaking.. yes or no that u will accept that old man in the future or now.. is really not soemthing i could control. it might be just a natural viewing session.. but for me i noe u dun anyhow accept date, somehow.. but time have changes, u are no more tied, u have more freedom, go do wat you think u will gain happiness.. yes, maybe not now.. too fast.. later same result as me.. haha.. im just suay la. LOL.. but it took me alot of courage to write this..

because, even anyone have leave u, hurt u, disappoint u, i will be alway be the last one there for you, lending u my shoulder..




my bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home