Wednesday, September 16, 2009

firstly, bon voyage to my dad. He flew off this morning.. hope he will enjoy his overseas trip to china, to visit our family old town. old ppl always say they must travel there at least once back to "home", and this time rd, he would be travelling wit my uncles and gugu they all.. haha, can oso bonding together after so long when each of everyone are tied up by their whole family most of e time. :) treasure e time with you loves one, never regret and take for granted.

well, work are still busy as usual, i have been latetly commited to a project and i have to reach office everyday to do calling, and i have to thanks CT for training me in e past, when im doing my calls, some of my colleague are pretty impressed in my scripts and asked me for some points to take note, and another manager patted on my shoulder said," you can go do ur own thing already, dun need do calling le" haha, but i still will do calling la.. and when u do calling, more appt will be booked. therefore will be moer busier, sometime im back home @ 1am. and very next day 530am have to wake up for morning jogging. gosh,


been pretty packed with frenz despite my heavy schedule, meeting them for movie, dinner, even playing lan game L4D !! haha.. i started playing this game, "influenced" by melvin they all. LOL~ okie la, the game was really quite fun. haha!!


so far i have met all my different grp of frenz every week, for mj session, movie, dinner, shopping (i din shop la, i acc them), playing lan game, billard, supper despite my working schedule, =p pretty good huh ?

after all, and all, and all..






i hope everything are still fine are your side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home