Saturday, July 25, 2009

no mood to work, i noe its damn unprofessional at this pt to take a break.

but i think i need to sort out everything,
and i need to redirection my planning and setting.
i will b harsh on my presistence on certain expectations.
and narrowed focus on the outputs.

yes. i neeed to do that. important.

bad women , good women is no more impt. i dunwan care so much. becos of a women im no more like myself. time to really move on. be it fate or wat in the future so let it be. i have no power nor strength to do anything abt it.

i can only say, im tired. really tire..

a wash from yesterday nite, make me feel that.. " why im here breakdown ? "

WHY?

i should have woke up, thanks for slapping me in my dreamland.

wonderful "attempting" and "perfect" timing for that.

marco share wit me something, what he is now, is becos of women. what make him like that and disappointed wit women, is bcos of women. i dun understand what is the meaning inside initially, but now i do, yes.

坏人和好人, 只是一线之差。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home