Wednesday, May 18, 2005

To sumone.

Hmm.. well, read 1 of my friend's blog, he noe whu he is.. Hmm.. okie.. i will begin my speech ya! haha.. Yah, indeed im dulan of those action from both of u, mayb or not tt u r e victim too.. But wat abt mi ? I waiting under e hot sun, waiting like an idiot, wat abt mi ? Hmm.. mayb im selfish, but im not xiao qi or attitude.. Its like, i dun deserve a simple apologise from ur acts? Its juz my principle of doing. mayb u r e victim too.. yah i noe.. wang haf told mi everything.but i din gib u fucking attitude as im preparing my exam.. u saying tt i gib attitude, wat attitude did i give ? and im e first whu start to sms u ask u abt things. wat abt u ? did u put in anything efforts in it ?did u msg mi in msn or wat? HAHA~ no rite.. fiendship dun 'clap' wit 1 hand. & if u wan, u can ask wang, i even told him tt its juz a misunderstanding.. it will cleared after time passed. I even told him abt e trips, & discuss abt e infor to let u all noe or watever.. u can clarified(spellin error) wit him if u wan. So dun write as if im a 'big enemy' or watever. as i stated in my past entry, Whuever treat mi as their frenz, i will cherish them.. nomatter wat.. and u r one of it tt im cherish. Unless u dunwan to hold on anymore, i respect ur decision =) E purpose of this entry is mainly to clear ur doubts if u dunno. Im not trying to shoot u back by blog, im explaining my words.. & ya, mayb sum of ur 'questions' from ur blog.

And added tt i juz finished my AEP & FOC STUDIES!! woot!! damn shiok !! mi & kevin was really turning our head up-side-down-or-wat-so-ever to crack those stupid question. HAHA!! And we realised tt , there is sum achievement ya!! haha.. Tml big day!! wish mi gd luck pls dude!! AHHHHH !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home